Posted by: Jezabelle
Location: A wood or a forest with a pond, a lake or a stream.
Clothing: Obviously none
Information for my readers:
My dear readers,I will try to perform the dare today (October 12th). I am still unsure of where it will be or when exactly. I will keep you updated during the day. Of course, I am all ears if you have any suggestion about the location.
One important information too: Jezabelle will join me in the dare. So yes, she will be exposed as well.
I am at Misty Mountains
Live on 12/10 UK time:
– 10:50 AM: ask my readers for location suggestions.
– 02:23 PM: I do not have a confirmation from Jezabelle yet that she can do it. I am aiming at 11:00 PM for now, but it is still to be confirmed.
– 04:17 PM: Still no news from Jezabelle.
– 09:47 PM: Looking for the place where to do the dare
– 10:56 PM: I finally found a place (not that easy). I am about to dive in the little stream.
– 11:04 PM: The water temperature is fantastic. I am alone enjoying it, only the calm of the nature around.
|When I came back on the bank, all my clothes were gone|
|I was desperate and burst into cry … how will I go back home, with the keys of my car and my clothes|
|“what a nice view. I didn’t know that this river was inhabitated by naiades” said the man. I jumped and hid myself behind the trunk of a big tree while he got dressed back … Apparently he swam in the stream as well|
|Thierry, this is name, proposed me his help, which I gladly accepted. He gave me his shirt to cover up (what a gentleman) and he accepted to escort him through the forest. The car park being on the other side of the wood|
|I constantly pulled on the hem of the shirt to hide my bottom from Thierry who walked behind me. I have been happy that Thierry knew the wood the so well. He made us avoid the well frequented path. One time we heard voices … but we never saw the pedestrians.|
|The only living creature that we met was a deer … it was magic. I nearly forgot my nakedness for a minute.|
|When we finally arrived at the parking … My car was gone … with my wallet, my flat keys and off course my credit card. Thierry’s SUV was still there happily and he drove me to his home. I was able to call a locksmith and my bank and to borrow some clothes. It was definitely not cautious to skinny dip in these woods.|